Without the Expense
Highly trained remote surveillance security professionals visually assess video clips and alarms, and speak directly with a suspicious individual to deter and report unwanted behavior to the authorities.
With world-class digital remote cameras, remote monitoring software analytics, and perimeter intrusion technology, our system provides better coverage with less liability and expense than a traditional guard service.
Halts Avoidable Loss
Eyewitness Surveillance’s security systems and cameras are operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Your employees and your customers will be know they’re under the watchful eye of Eyewitness Surveillance, proactively preventing criminal activity.
The Only Surveillance System
That Protects Your Property
Eyewitness’s remote monitored video surveillance system streams directly to our Tactical Operations Center (TOC), where a highly trained remote security professional tracks alarms and live video feeds to identify and stop theft on the spot. Our relationships with local law enforcement ensure fast response times to catch criminals before they leave the property.
To compare, classic closed-circuit television (CCTV) systems cannot protect your property. At best, you can review incidents retrospectively, completely helpless to stop the prerecorded theft-in-progress.
Considering video surveillance? Make sure your potential system covers these 16 points.
THE EYEWITNESS DIFFERENCE
TACTICAL OPERATIONS CENTER (TOC)
- Eyewitness’ TOC is located in our headquarters in Maryland and is comprised of many former and active duty military and police who work short shifts to stay alert
- Remote Surveillance Professionals (RSP) speak directly to the subjects and assess each interaction based on operating procedures custom tailored to each customer location
- The TOC incorporates technology with individual reviews and experience to determine the proper level of response to each event
- 97% annual customer retention rate after 12 years of industry service
- We build operating procedures custom tailored to each customer location based on their needs and processes
- Each customer has a dedicated account manager to help make the most of their system
- We use the latest products for your site. Click here for the full list of equipment available.
- No system is too small, no enterprise too large for our dynamic security designs, enabling us to add cameras and other equipment to grow with your needs.
Eyewitness’s cameras contain sophisticated and flexible analytics software that enables our cameras to be “smarter” and perform custom actions for client needs.
Customers use Eyewitness Surveillance cameras to tally foot traffic; count cars and other objects; detect and track intruders; filter alarms connected with direction, lingering, abandoned objects, smoke, and entering/exiting objects; alert on camera shaking and potential tampering; and more.
Detects people or vehicles and sends alerts when perimeter is breached (red box indicates object is in alarm)
Wondering if live remote video surveillance is suitable for your lot? Contact us today—we’re happy to set up a meeting to discuss your unique security needs and evaluate your risk.SCHEDULE